Valentia Clear Lift Revitalizing Serum


I wrote about a great Valentia product a few weeks back (link here) and was able to try out another one of their products this week. This time I tried out their Clear Lift Revitalizing Serum. I love this serum even more than their Royal Rose Hydrating Serum and that's saying a lot. This serum works to renew texture & tone, moisturize, minimize fine lines, increase elasticity, and even hyperpigmentation. This is perfect for someone who wants to get a head start on keeping their skin looking youthful and wrinkle free. I love Valentia serums because they are organic & natural. I love being able to recognize every ingredient in a skincare product. The key ingredients of this serum are wakame bioferment (aka seaweed which increases skin oxygen consumption to detoxify and boost antioxidant defense), gotu kola (lessens scar tissue & increases skins firmness), lactic acid (helps with skin renewal), licorice (corrects discoloration), and argan oil (helps with skin's resiliency & elasticity). Not only is this a great product, but it also comes in a glass bottle which I love. I much prefer buying products in a glass bottle than a plastic bottle. This product sells on Amazon for $35 and is a steal! Valentia's serums are comparable to serums that I have purchased for over $100. This serum absorbs extremely well, isn't sticky, and it great for people with sensitive skin.




Be sure to check out Valentia's other products here 

& be sure to follow them on social media 

Facebook
Instagram

*The product in this post was sent to me for free in exchange for my review. All opinions are my own.*







No comments