Event Styling Pt. 1


As I wait for HQ photos from a few red carpet events that I recently attended, I wanted to share with you some of the outfits I wore. This is the first few outfits I'm wanting to share with you. The first outfit was from a premiere for an HBO show & the second was for the premiere of a new Disney movie. (I don't want to spoil anything since I'll be posting HQ head-to-toe photos later this week). I just want to spotlight the amazing brands that sent me great things to wear on the carpet.

For the first premiere I wore a gorgeous red dress from ModCloth, black shoes from Restricted Shoes, a House of Harlow 1960 necklace, and a Maison Scotch crescent necklace. 

Maison Scotch Necklace -- $28 (Sold Out)

I got this necklace in my Rocksbox. If you don't already have Rocksbox, it's a great jewelry subscription service where you get 3 pieces of jewelry at a time and send them back and receive 3 more pieces of jewelry. So fun! You can use the code LINDSEYEBFF1 to get your first month free!

I've been obsessed with these recently and they're been making frequent appearances on my snapchat (linelizabeth89). Restricted Shoes is one of my favorite shoe brands at the moment. 

ModCloth Dress -- $99.99
If you need help deciding what to wear, just ask the people over at ModCloth! They are always a HUGE help!


 
 
For look two, I wore a dress from DailyLook, a necklace & bag from Stella & Dot, and more shoes from Restricted Shoes. I love neutrals, so I felt in my element in this outfit.


I only wore the two longer pieces of this necklace. I love how versatile this necklace is!

This bag is also versatile & can be worn as a crossbody.

These shoes also make frequent appearances on my snapchat. These make me wish I was going to Coachella because they would be so fun & easy to style and they're so comfortable!

DailyLook Dress -- $70 (sold out)


Like I said, I'll be posting HQ photos from the red carpet later this week after I have a chance to go through all the photos. I will also be posting more outfits I wore to red carpet events in the past few weeks. There have been so many great movies coming out & I'm excited to get to see so many of them! What movies are you most excited about seeing this spring?
















No comments