22 People To Follow on Snapchat


As far as social media platforms go, Snapchat is my favorite. I love visually seeing glimpses of people's lives without editing. I watch the stories of everyone on my friends list at least three times a day. I'm obsessed. Anyway...these are my favorite people to follow on Snapchat. You can add me @linelizabeth89 and can leave me a comment, snap, or tweet with your username! Also, let me know if you know of someone that I HAVE to follow!





Ali is a blogger and former Bachelorette. She is currently pregnant and is always posting the cutest snaps. Her dog, Owen, is adorable!


Amanda does social media for Poshmark and is always snapping around the office. She snaps about food, working out, her dating life, and fashion. Seriously, so fun!




Ava is a former ANTM contestant and a ball of positive energy. I love watching her snaps for a quick pick me up.




Morgan Stewart from Rich Kids of Beverly Hills. I live vicariously though every snap.




I adore Cher Lloyd as a singer and as a person. How does she always look so perfect in her snaps?




Christen is a popular Youtuber, but I have to say I prefer her snaps. Christen is so real and so positive. She is someone that I would be friends with IRL.




Demi is one of my favorite celebrities to follow - always keeping it real (& fun!)




Dorothy Wang from Rich Kids of Beverly Hills. Even though she denies it, she always looks gorgeous. Ugh! Major envy!




Emily is one of the twins from this past season of the Bachelor. Haley & Emily are always singing, dancing, and having fun.




Emily from the blog Cupcakes & Cashmere. I am in love with her books, as well as, her blog. Snapchat is no different.




Katelyn was on American Idol seasons ago and still has an incredible voice. Her hair is always stunning and she is always laid-back.




How could I include Emily & not include Haley? Love both of them.




"Get out, right now, it's the end of you & me..." JoJo is back and better than ever. It's hard not to still love everything she does.




Kailyn is my favorite "teen mom". She's not a teen anymore and is finishing up college. Her sons Issac and Lincoln are absolutely adorable and she is frequently snapping fun stories with her kids. 




I usually can't stand model's Snapchats, but Karlie comes across as intelligent and goofy. You won't find a 300 second story of snaps in the club from Karlie.




Michael is 1/2 of The Skinny Confidential Him & Her podcast. His "Susan" comes out when he travels, which is always hysterical + you see a lot of Lauryn in his stories, as well.




I interviewed author, Michelle Madow, for my blog a few months back and followed her on social media before that. She's always going out with friends or traveling. It's fun to keep up with her! You can read my interview with her here.




I did a music video with Alyssa Shouse & Jason Derulo back in 2010. Alyssa is still in the music game, but now spending the majority of her time in Nashville. She recently interviewed a bunch of country stars and posted funny videos with them on her Snapchat.




Kesha, my love! Kesha is always posting positive snaps even through her nasty legal battle. I can't say enough great things about her.




Rachel is a former Miss Delaware USA and is one of the most funny people I follow on Snapchat. She is constantly doing parodies of the current contestants (not in a malicious way) and is just plain entertaining.




Jordan Younger is one of my favorite bloggers and the author of Breaking Vegan. Jordan is super great about responding to snaps.




Lauryn Evarts is another one of my all-time favorite bloggers and is amazing at responding. I love when she features "The Nanz" and her snaps with Michael. They're a great duo!













3 comments

  1. Ah thanks, I've stolen quite a few of these! :)

    If you get a minute, check out my blog www.randomblogger.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for sharing your side of the story, I can now view Snapchat Nudes way better than ever before thanks to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for helping people get the information they need. Great stuff as usual. Keep up the great work!!! hack snapchat

    ReplyDelete