Cold Brew Kitchen


Cold Brew Kitchen sent me a 12 oz bag of their cold brew reserve blend with a filter. I am OBSESSED with coffee and cold brew is by far my favorite. We have a coffee shop a few blocks away that makes a pretty mean cold brew, so it has been my go-to when I want to go out for a coffee during the day. I never bothered making cold brew at home because I figured it wouldn't turn out well and I probably needed special equipment. Boy, was I wrong. I steeped the coffee grounds in water for about 18 hours and then filtered it. The 12 oz bag made about 10 cups of coffee, which I could leave in my fridge. I love the fact that there was always cold brew readily available whenever I wanted it. My boyfriend definitely drank his fair share of this and we both agreed that it was better than the cold brew we usually get at the coffee shop. At $14 a bag, it comes out to about $1.40 per cup of cold brew...WHAT?! Amazing! You can also buy 2 bags on their website for $20, which brings the cost down to $1 per cup. This Cold Brew Kitchen blend was low in acidity and great with and without milk. I still can't get over the fact that it was so easy. I'm not the best around the kitchen and I was able to make this without a hitch.


If you feel so inclined, check out their website here
& follow them on social media @coldbrewkitchen


By the way, they sent a sticker with the coffee & I enjoyed the coffee so much that I slapped the sticker on my laptop so that I don't forget to order some!

*The coffee mentioned above was sent to me for free in exchange for a review, All opinions are my own.*






No comments