Madonna & Co.

I received a sample of Madonna & Co.'s new miracle gel for curly hair to review for you. Madonna & Co. has a boutique and beauty bar in New York City and is now expanding and creating their own haircare products so even if you're not in the area you can have breathtaking hair. I have wavy hair, but usually gravitate towards curly hair products since my hair is extremely thick and acts more like curly hair than straight. My boyfriend also has very curly hair, so it's nice to be able to share products. The hair gel is astonishingly easy to use and doesn't leave your hair (or hands!) feeling sticky. The first time I used it I put it in my hair after a shower (even though the instructions say to put it on dry -- oops!) and my hair was so incredibly frizz free and smooth for the few days following using the product. Yes, you read that correctly - a dime size amount of this product kept my hair kempt for several days. The next few times I used it I put it on dry and it worked equally well. Sometimes I feel like calling something a "miracle" product is a little too ambitious, but this gel lives up to it's name. Whether you have tight curls or beachy waves, the Madonna & Co. miracle hair gel is a winner.

After spending time browsing their website and Yelp page, I'm disappointed that I they don't have a location in California. I'm obsessed with the fact that they have a beauty bar and a fashion boutique all at the same store front. If you're ever in the area and you stop to check them out - let me know how you like it! Next time I'm in NYC I'll definitely be stopping by.




You can learn more about Madonna & Co. and do a little online shopping at http://www.madonnaandco.com/

OR

Go visit Madonna & Co. at 202 East 60th Street in Midtown



*This product was sent to me for free to review on my site. All opinions are my own.*





No comments