Steal Bella Hadid's Style

I haven't done a post about celebrity style in awhile and as soon as I saw these photos of Bella & Gigi Hadid, I knew it was time. The fact that I instantly knew that I wanted Bella's entire outfit was the moment that I knew I had to track everything down and share. Athleisure is everything that I'm about and Bella does it so well. I didn't include the Givenchy bag since the exact bag, except for on resale sites. I hope you love this style steal as much as I do! Let me know if there are any of your favorite celebrities that you would like featured in a similar post!



She cut this off. Take a pair of scissors and snip to the length you want!












3 comments

  1. I would hands down buy this entire outfit haha, so thanks for that!

    www.taintedblues.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. She always looks so stylish even wearing casual clothes. Great choice of outfit for your post. I love it!

    Sharon X

    rosieloveslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this casual style, that sweatshirt looks so comfy!

    DippyWrites

    ReplyDelete