Scentbird Review -- March 2016

This was my first month trying out the subscription for Scentbird. For $14.95 a month you get to try a .27 ounces of the perfume of your choice. The site boasts over 450 fragrances from over 75 brands to choose from. The fact that I got to choose my own scent was a big plus for me.

I started out by filling out their online quiz to check out their recommendations based on scents I like. I was looking for a floral scent for springtime and it gave me a lot of really great choices.


I ended up going with Baiser Volé by Cartier. It's a gorgeous powdery lily scent and is perfect for what I was looking for. Sephora normally sells the same size spray for $29. It's currently sold out PLUS $14.95 is obviously a much better deal.

The perfume came in a black case, but you can trade out the vile for other perfumes from the site, as well. I've been really good about keeping this in the velvet pouch it came in. I was very impressed with their customer service team and their recommendations on the site. I may end up making a video about this after my trip, as well, since I'm really impressed with this service. 


You can checkout and join Scentbird by clicking on my referral link (here)
You can even take the recommendation quiz without signing up!

Next month I'm debating between Parisienne by YSL or 18 La Lune by Dolce & Gabbana. Let me know your thoughts if you've tried either of them or if there's another scent you think I HAVE to try.




Wildfox Couture US

No comments