Evonlae Day Lotion Review

I received a jar of day lotion from Evonlae to review for all of you on the blog. I'm a sucker for anything that is made in a home kitchen and made with all organic and natural ingredients. Evonlae doesn't use GMOs or chemical fragrance. There aren't any synthetic ingredients, which is AMAZING. Like I've mentioned before, I have extremely sensitive skin and am always somewhat reluctant to try new skincare products. While camping this weekend I my nose and forehead got sunburned and this product worked miracles! My dry, hot, bright red skin is now back to its pale healthy self in less than 48 hours. My skin loves this and it absorbs well without making my skin feel sticky or oily. 

The day lotion retails for $29.00 and works as well as some $150+ products I have tried. They also sell a night cream, which I suspect works just as well. You can buy a gift set with both products for $59 or they will customize your lotions for your skin for $45. This is brand that I'm surprised I hadn't heard about before. I can see Whole Foods and Pharmaca carrying this brand in the near future. Doctor Ying Lu is the founder and is great about answering emails. She's extremely knowledgeable and can easily answer any questions you may possibly have about the products. You can view more information and purchase any of the products (and get a skin analysis!) by going to: evonlaeskincare.com




Wildfox Couture US


No comments