#NapaVibes -- BottleRock Fashion


With BottleRock happening less than 2 miles from my house, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to blog about all of the great fashion trends at the festival this year. For those of you who don't know - BottleRock is a 3-day music festival in Napa. This years headliners included Florence & The Machine, Stevie Wonder, The Red Hot Chili Peppers, Death Cab For Cutie, Lenny Kravitz, and The Lumineers. The festival always attracts a handful of celebrity chefs, as well. I've been enjoying hearing the music from the comfort of my home with a bottle of wine and using all the BottleRock geofilters on Snapchat. 

#NapaVibes

Be sure to let me know what your favorite trends are! 

I have included the Instagram usernames for all of the people featured below - in case you want to give them a follow or like! 

photo courtesy of: @gatheredsthelena
Hats are everywhere this year! I'm digging this all black outfit.

photo courtesy of: @r5familymusic
R5 has been posting pictures up a storm. More hats & loose laid-back style. Light airy kimonos also seem to be popular this year.

photo courtesy of: @mixerlittlelit
Jade from Little Mix looks gorgeous in high-waisted shorts with a plaid shirt tied about her waist. The weather is a little too hot to be wearing long-sleeves, but she looks gorgeous nonetheless. Distressed denim is also a major YES!

photo courtesy of: @nikkimoore8
Light fabrics, prints, chokers, and sunglasses. These girls are super on trend!

photo courtesy of: @victoriaaa_nicole
Printed rompers are cute and perfect for the hot weather! I'm also loving the basic tee with distressed denim. A girl after my own heart! 

photo courtesy of: @thestyleriot
This outfit is perfect for the heat and for the laid-back attitude of the festival. I'm definitely team top knot.

photo courtesy of: @miss_angie_lee
High-waisted jeans, sunglasses, and some neutral fringe. Very laid-back cool.

photo courtesy of: @matildalutz
I love that everyone at the festival isn't super made up. Fresh faced with basics! 

photo courtesy of: @heartyourface
I'm a huge fan of all the overall shorts. I'm so glad these are making a comeback. I'm actually surprised there aren't MORE Birkenstocks at the festival.

photo courtesy of: @momofarrar
Comfortable and cute dresses with sunglasses. Simple and easy-to-wear!

photo courtesy of: @erinzariah
Year after year, Erin always looks great at BottleRock. Her Nickelodeon days are far behind her and she's moving forward as a trendsetter. I'm obsessed with her hair.

photo courtesy of: @kaitlynldodson
Maxi skirts and dresses are everywhere! I'm loving these prints!

photo courtesy of: @sadieslick
This dress and fabric are perfect for the heat! I'm loving the simple styling.

photo courtesy of: @rdean3
What's Memorial Day weekend without a little American pride?! I love the coordination and the patriotism. 

photo courtesy of: @oliveandpoppy
Tanks with cure phrases are my fave and this one is perfect for being in wine country!

photo courtesy of: @kelmcrane
Felt hats and more overall shorts! As if I didn't already sing my praises for overall shorts --- YES! 



No comments