Studio Gear True Whipped Stain Gloss

I received all five of Studio Gear's True Whipped Stain Glosses. I instantly fell in love with the True Pebble gloss, which is completely different than what I usually wear. It was also the easiest to apply of the five glosses. These did bleed a little and I had to do a bit of clean up after applying most of the colors. All of these colors are highly pigmented and do a good job at keeping my lips moisturized. 
*photo credit of Niki's Bubble*
The five colors in this collection are True Burgundy, True Wine, True Red, True Fuchsia, and True Pebble. True Pebble and True Wine are my two recommendations for colors that will flatter the majority of skin tones. 
*photo credit of The Beauty Puff*
You can purchase these glosses for $17 a piece on the Studio Gear website. Let me know what your favorite shades are! I've been sharing snaps of these colors on my Snapchat (@linelizabeth89) be sure to follow to learn more about my favorite beauty finds!

*The products mentioned above were sent to me free of charge in exchange for my review. All opinions are my own.*

No comments