Terra Bella Bridesmaid Box

When Terra Bella me asked if I'd be interested in reviewing their new bridesmaid box, I jumped at the chance. I always love Terra Bella's monthly boxes and I love the idea of a box that can be given as a gift to your bridesmaids. This box has lots of floral items and an amazing strawberry champagne bath bomb; it is all about light fragrance and femininity. This box starts at $30 and goes up to $35 (depending on the amount purchased). You can purchase this box by going to the Terra Bella website

This box includes: 
1. Frisky Fish Essential Oil in Fly -- $14
I love this scent! I was bummed because the essential oil included in the April box had eucalyptus oil, which I'm allergic to. I'm obsessed with grapefruit essential oil and this scent is a great mid-day pick me up!

2. Ariya Apothecary Anti-Aging Lavender Face Serum -- $25
This smells amazing and seems to work well! I've only used this twice, but am really glad they included this is the box. This is great to put on your face when you're finishing up a day (or night) of pampering.

3. Blue Blossom Bath Bomb in Strawberry Champagne -- $5.99
Ugh! How I wish I had a bathtub at my house! Bath bombs are amazing and this smells delicious. I will definitely be bringing this on vacation.

4. Live Beautifully Southern Peach Rose Lip Balm -- $5
I've been toting this one around in my bag. This balm is moisturizing and doesn't dry out your lips over time. This scent is incredible.

5. URBNBODY Rosewater Cleanser -- $22
URBNBODY is my favorite brand that I've been introduced to through Terra Bella. Another spot on product that fits perfectly with the rest of this box.





*This box was sent to me for free in exchange for my review. All opinions are my own.*

No comments