Look Who's Stepping Up Their Decor Game...

The past few months I have grown more and more impressed with Target's collaborations when it comes to home decor. The kid's decor is especially on point. Today, my sister and I were shopping and gave in to a super cute French Bull teepee and Pillowfort throw pillow for my niece. I received a text earlier that said:

Ahhhhhh!!!! I can't believe it!!!!! Love, Elly

It's pretty safe to say that Elly is loving the new items too. Pillowfort, French Bull, and Oh Joy! are three of my current obsessions and I wanted to share some of my favorite decor items with you. I'm in the midst of decorating my chick pit and there will definitely be a lot of these items in my space! 

Let me know your favorites by commenting below or by tweeting me @linelizabeth89!

PILLOWFORT
Fox Square Throw Pillow -- $11.89 (On Sale!)


Happy Place Throw Pillow -- $11.89 (On Sale!)

Arrow Plaques -- $19.99

Love Wall Decor -- $14.99



OH JOY!

Heart Ottoman -- $59.99

Photo Block Set -- $24.99

Dot Wall Decals -- $12.99



FRENCH BULL

Teepee Tent -- $74.99

Play Tent -- $39.99





















No comments