Goodbye, Water Weight!


We've all fallen victim to bloating and carrying around excessive water weight. I wanted to share with you some of my favorite remedies for getting rid of that excess water and looking my best! My number one tip, aside from consuming all of these items on a regular basis, is to lower your sodium intake. Whether your bloated from hormones, traveling, or your diet - these foods and drinks should help you out! Let me know your favorite ways to get rid of bloat!

1. Water! (At least 60 oz per day!)
2. Green Tea
3. Leafy Greens
4. Bananas 
5. Avocados
6. Watermelon
7. Lemon Water
8. Apple Cider Vinegar
9. Carrot Juice
10. Parsley
11. Cilantro
12. Berries
13. Black Coffee


& remember to move! Getting your blood flowing will help get rid of some of that extra water!

2 comments

  1. I've been thinking of trying Apple Cider Vinegar to deal with bloating - I have lots of food sensitivities - but I can't get over the idea of how gross it's probably going to taste!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually not too bad! I will take a shot of it every so often. It burns a little bit, but it's over quickly.

      Delete