Summer Travel Plans

I've been getting a lot of questions about my summer travel plans and I'm excited to share with you where Andrew & I will be headed this summer. This will be the most travel that Andrew and I have ever done together in a three month period and I couldn't be more thrilled.

SLS South Beach
June 12-16
Andrew and I will be going to South Beach in Florida in just under a month! Andrew has never been to Florida and this trip was my birthday present to him. We are so excited to get to sip on cocktails and hang out at the beach for a few days. The goal is to be technology free to whole trip (though we will be recording an episode of Wine Thirty & I will be taking photos for a blog post). I'm thinking about getting some spa services while we're there since this is a trip to completely unwind and relax. We'll be flying United for this trip, which I'm a little apprehensive about since I'm used to flying Virgin. I'm sure it will still be a great flight though!

San Diego Comic Con
July 20-25
I attended Comic Con last year as a professional guest and this year I have my own professional badge and am able to bring Andrew along, as well. I had an amazing time last year meeting the writers of Batgirl (my fave!) and Alexander Ludwig (History's Vikings). I sat through so many phenomenal panels and am excited to share the experience this year. The hotelpocalypse this year was a MESS, so we still have no clue if we're getting a hotel through Comic Con's partner or if we will end up shelling out $4000 for the week to stay at the Marriott Marquis like last year...we'll see!

Aria Las Vegas
August 14-17
Our trip to Vegas will be pretty short, but is bound to be a blast nonetheless. We'll be staying at the Aria, which is absolutely gorgeous (& doesn't smell like cigarette smoke!). We will be attending a menswear show while we are there, but plan on hitting up some shows in the evenings. The day after we get back we will be seeing Demi Lovato, Nick Jonas, and Mike Posner is concert. Yay, for a fun-filled week!


Let me know what your summer travel plans are! Where should we make sure we go in the future? I'm always open to suggestions!



No comments