What's In My Bag

I know that I always love seeing what's in other people's bags because it gives me ideas on what I should/shouldn't have in mine. I recently switched bags and currently only have my "must-haves" inside, so I figured that now was as good a time as any to show you what I tote around with me. Here is a photo of the contents of my bag:

1. My iPad mini
2. An iPad/iPhone charger
3. Two scented colorful pens
4. Rimmel London "Keep Calm & Shop" lip balm
5. Travel size Benefit Cosmetics "Roller Lash" mascara
6. Elizabeth & James Nirvana Black rollerball perfume
7. Elizabeth & James Nirvana White rollerball perfume
8. Flower Beauty Sheer Up Lip Tint in "Lacy Laurel"
9. A pair of generic reading glasses
10. My driver's license, debit card, & cash

I like to keep my bags as clutter-free as possible and only tote around the things I use on a regular basis. This is the bag I am currently using. I love it because it's so versatile and I can use it as a clutch, crossbody, or I can make it bigger. It's also water wicking -YES!


You can currently buy this bag from Stella & Dot for $98 and they have several color options. This color combo is from their new spring collection and I am in love with how neutral it is! What do you keep in your bag? What are your must-haves?




Handmade Soap - Kids Soap, Glycerine Soap with Essential Oils

1 comment

  1. I always have rollerball perfumes, lip balm and pens in my purse! Rock on! :)

    S .x http://ramblingsofayoungprgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete