It's All About Fermob


Let's talk about one of my latest brand obsessions - Fermob. Fermob specializes in simple, sleek, metal outdoor lounge furniture. It's eco-friendly, fun, and chic. All of the furniture has UV protection so that the beautiful colors don't fade.


Their Bistro & Monceau (pictured above) chairs are a favorite and there are so many colors to choose from that there's bound to be one that fits your taste. I sound like an infomercial right now, but their furniture is seriously amazing.


Because of Fermob's simple designs, these pieces are an investment and are meant to last for years. Their guaranty lasts 1-3 years (dependent on the protection treatment you get on the piece of furniture), which as far as outdoor furniture goes, is amazing. 


I was first introduced to Fermob at Poor House in Napa. Poor House is an awesome interior design store in my hometown, in case you're wondering. It is also the place where I was introduced to Tempaper, which I wrote about the other day.


Fermob has a great production tour on their website, which is definitely worth a click. Their website can tell you much more information about their process than I ever could. Enjoy & let me know what you're favorite Fermob products are on their site!


*Aside from the two pictures taken at the Poor House, all photos are courtesy of Fermob USA*




No comments