What you need:
Yukon Potatoes (1 for each fillet)
1. Lay down a piece of aluminum foil and preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2. Slice a potato and lay the pieces on the aluminum foil.
3. Put a fish fillet on top of the potato slices.
4. Cut the cherry tomatoes into quarters and scatter around fillet.
5. Cut the shallot and sprinkle the pieces over the fillet and potatoes (I used about 1/4 of a shallot for each fillet.
6. Chop up basil, parsley, and thyme and sprinkle them over the top.
7. Wrap up the fillet in the aluminum foil.
8. Repeat for however many fillets you're making.
9. Put the fillets in the oven for 25 minutes
If you try it, be sure to let me know how it turns out!