The Final 14 Bachelor Contestants

After taking a few seasons off from watching The Bachelor/Bachelorette, I'm back at it and more into it than ever. I'm actually rooting for Ben and am glad that he seems to be nixing the drama pretty quickly. I decided to compile my thoughts on the final 14 contestants for you.

1. Amanda
Amanda is the only mother on the show this season and even though I usually don't root for single mothers on this show (that's a long time to be away from their kids) I am absolutely smitten with Amanda. You can tell she loves her daughters a ton and wouldn't be with Ben if it wasn't the right thing for them, as well. I think Amanda is definitely a frontrunner. The question is - Is Ben ready to be a father?

2. Amber
I didn't watch the season that she was on before, but I have to say I'm quite underwhelmed when it comes to Amber. She seems to be a nice enough girl, but I'm not sensing any real sparks between her and Ben.

3. Becca
I obviously didn't see Becca on the show previously either, but there's something about her I really like. I can't quite put my finger on what it is, but I feel like she has a couple weeks left on the show. Becca would also make a good potential bachelorette for next season.

4. Caila 
Can anyone say anything bad about Caila? I think she is adorable and is on the show for the right reasons. She recently was in a long-term relationship and I think she's ready to find the right guy and settle down. I will probably cry if Caila gets the boot.


5. Emily
For some reason I'm really pulling for Emily. In interviews she's always smiling and is incredibly positive. I actually follow both of the twins on snapchat and they're both wonderful people. I sense that one of the twins is going home tonight and because I feel a stronger connection to Emily, I'm hoping she's the one that stays. 

6. Haley
I feel like it's probably difficult competing with your twin (even though they say it's not). Haley is adorable and fun, but I think that she and Emily may just be too young for Ben. They're 22 and I don't think there's any reason for them to be rushing into an engagement. 

7. Jen
On the first episode of After the Rose, Ben mentioned how Jen was one of the first people that really stood out to him. That statement makes me think that he feels/felt a connection with her. I love her online boutique and love that she is an entrepreneur. I feel like she's at a good place in her life and would be a good match for Ben.

8. Jojo
When she first stepped out of the limo with a unicorn head on, I have to say I was quite concerned. After hearing her reasoning behind the unicorn I've grown to like her a lot more. I'm excited to see where their relationship leads and I think she could easily make it to the end.

9. Jubilee
I really love Jubilee's backstory and like her overall as a person, but have a feeling that she and Ben won't end up together. Their connection just feels very skin deep to me. I think she would make an awesome bachelorette, though!

10. Lauren B.
Oh my goodness! Lauren B. is so cute! She seems to have a very strong connection with Ben and I would be absolutely shocked if she didn't make it to hometown dates.

11. Lauren H.
Another Lauren! I love that she's a KEEP Collective designer and she has a good head on her shoulders. I haven't seen enough of her yet to even guess how long she's going to stay, but I hope she gets a one on one day soon!

12. Leah
I follow Leah on snapchat and she seems like a genuinely great girl. Ben is lucky to have such a solid group of girls this season and it makes it difficult because I don't want to see any of them leave. She posted snaps from the Broncos vs Patriots game the other day and she REALLY loves her football! I feel like she and Ben could be a really good match, but she hasn't gotten a lot of time yet.

13. Olivia 
I was so happy when Olivia received the first rose of the season, but since then she's been on a downward spiral for me. I don't know if it's the editing or if her insecurities are getting to her, but I don't think she's ready for this experience.

14. Rachel
Rachel, who? We've seen so little of Rachel this season that it's hard to have any opinion of her. She's cute, but she's also unemployed which isn't great. I would like to see Rachel get a date so that we can find out a little more about her.


Let me know who your favorites are! Who do you think Ben will choose? Who do you think the next bachelorette will be?





No comments