Lindsey Sparkles Gift Guide :: The Coffee Addict

It's been a few days since my last gift guide, but I have to say that this is one of my favorites. I definitely have a caffeine addiction and black coffee is my drug of choice. Do you have a coffee addict in your life or do you just need some inspiration for what to ask for for Christmas? You've come to the right place! Here are my 10 favorite gift ideas for the coffee addict.


  1. Roses N Rose -- Rosie Cheek Coffee Scrub -- $16.95
  2. Kate Spade -- Hot Beverage Carafe -- $50
  3. The Burlap Bag -- Gimme Coffee Soy Candle -- $20
  4. Uncommon Goods -- Portable Hot/Cold Coffee Maker -- $37
  5. Ban.do -- You Are Gold Tumbler -- $14
  6. Kinto -- To-Go French Press Mug Set -- $39
  7. Anthropolgie -- Agate Coffee Scoop -- $16
  8. Jac Vanek -- "In Memory Of" Coffee Mug -- $16
  9. De Longhi -- Lattissima+ Espresso Maker -- $279.99 (normally $399,99)
  10. Nicola Jewelry -- Caffeine Molecule Necklace -- $18

No comments