Taking A Short Break


Hi, everyone! You may wonder why I haven't been blogging much lately. Honestly, I'm just feeling burned out. Posting every day/almost everyday can be exhausting. I want to be creating content for you that I'm excited about. I will be taking the next two weeks off from blogging. I will be working on new content, but not with the pressure to be posting every single day. We have Comic Con coming up and then are moving a few days after. There are a lot of changes that I can't wait to share with you...when the time is right. I hope you choose to keep up with me on social media and through my podcast these next few weeks! I look forward to honing in one the direction of this blog. Thank you so much for keeping up with me!

xo Lindsey

Twitter: linelizabeth89
Snapchat: linelizabeth89
Instagram: lindsey.sparkles

Wine Thirty on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/wine-thirty/id1114900450?mt=2
Wine Thirty Snapchat: Wine30Podcast

No comments