BIG NEWS! Special Curated Box For Wurkbench!

I mentioned before that I was working on a special curated box for a subscription box company...and it's finally here! I am so excited to share with you the Lindsey Sparkles Box for Wurkbench. Wurkbench is an adult subscription box service. They gave me so much control when it came to curating this box and I am incredibly grateful! I wanted to curate a box that was beautiful, feminine, and super sexy. I've been striving to make my blog a sex positive place and I felt like this was an opportunity I couldn't pass up!

What's in the box?
A gold/clear rechargeable rabbit vibe (So many different strengths/vibration combinations!)
Wonderland Tingling Lube (I'm obsessed with the packaging!)
A limited edition satin blindfold (Because who doesn't love a blindfold every once in awhile?)
A pomegranate/ginger massage oil candle (This smells AMAZING)
An XOXO pink paddle (Feels naughty & looks nice! This is one of my faves!)

You can purchase my box here  for only $99! When you figure out the individual pricing - this box is really a steal! This box is enjoyable by yourself or with a partner.

I'd love to hear what you think about the box! Let me know if you need any recommendations on how to use the products! Also, feel free to share your favorite 'sexy time' songs in the comments below, on my Snapchat, or on Twitter!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8/22 Update
Now that it's been over 2 months I've been able to fully enjoy each of the items in this box and just wanted to share a mini-review on each of the items I chose for this box.

XOXO Pink Paddle -- Okay, this is still one of my faves. My boyfriend made a lot of jokes about this one before we tried it, but we both really enjoy it. It doesn't really hurt, it's not daunting in anyway, and it adds a fun amount of spiciness. If I was to lose this or if something was to happen to it, I would buy another one in a heartbeat.

Ginger/Pom Massage Oil Candle -- Still smells amazing. I actually haven't used the massage oil yet since I love burning it so much. I want it to last forever!

Wonderland Tingling Lube -- Confession: I don't usually use lube...like ever. However, I've been really enjoying using this during blow jobs. It's fun and slightly tingly for my mouth and evidently feels great for him, too. Plus, I feel like a blow job is definitely one of those times that wetter is better.

Gold Rechargeable Rabbit Vibe -- Easily my favorite vibrator I've owned and my favorite rabbit. I'm not big on having the rotating shaft on - I don't feel like it's really needed. The different settings are amazing though. I love how many options there are. The fact that it's rechargeable is also a huge plus. Annnnd it's gorgeous.

Satin Blindfold -- A classic, but oh so fun. Always enjoyable and a fun little touch to add to this box.

1 comments:

  1. I think you have done absolutely fabulous, chick!

    @blogabtnothing1
    www.charlenemcelhinney.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

 

Never Miss A Post!

Shoot me an e-mail!
lindsey@lindsey-sparkles.com
Blogger Babes Influencer Network